A halarious idea!

  • Luke
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007
      OK, I went to a link about this bowhunting of pheasants in New Jersey and so I went to the AR site in new jersey that sent out the original e-mail, there, I saw the site (pro-hunting) where the video was posted before AR people were shocked at it. So, there they have forums! HALARIOUS! Post your redneck huntin stories on there and have a blast!

      http://www.newjerseyhunter.com/

      Here's my post - I hope you LOVE it!:
      http://www.newjerseyhunter.com/article21221.htm

      Support
      Gay Rights?
      Animal Rights?
      Are you
      Anti War?
      Better Future Worldwide

      "Ask the experimenters why they experiment on animals, and the answer
      is: 'Because the animals are like us.' Ask the experimenters why it is
      morally okay to experiment on animals, and the answer is: 'Because the
      animals are not like us.' Animal experimentation rests on a logical
      contradiction." -Charles R. Magel

    • Vivian Suarez