Re: Poor abused Nostraticus

  • adolfsbuttboy
    Message 1 of 487 , Jun 18, 2001
      Awwww, what's the matter nosty? Are you feeling
      abused? Poor baby. Shall we all weep for you? If you feel
      so bad, why not just end it all, stick that shotgun
      in your mouth and pull the trigger. You just can't
      take any criticism can you?<br><br>And again, why do
      you think that ridiculous chicken protest is a
      success? you really don't believe those fools changed
      anyone's mind about eating chicken do you? You people are
      in the minority, and the rest of us meat eaters are
      going to continue to eat meat for as long as we please.
      You are impotent boyo, probably in more ways than
      one. Can't get it up? Hardly surprising in a drunk.
      You see yourself as emperor of the world huh?
      ROTFLMAO!!!! Yeah right, you couldn't govern you own twisted
      mind, what makes you think you can rule the world? What
    • huntfish25
      Message 487 of 487 , Mar 15, 2002
        thanks for the info i will get the book. what kind of veggi do you
        plant and how much do you stored for he winter. i want to know. i
        guest you can them right. and do you buy anthing from the stored.
        this is for my info i planted small garden lat year and it suck we
        only got few can food from it i was going to try it aain but dont
        have the tim this year.