question, please help

  • Jessica
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2006
      Is it ethical to keep hermit crabs as pets? You walk into these beach
      stores and see tons of hermit crabs piled up with no real care. Does
      anyone know where these hermits come from? Is there any information on
      the protection of them? Can anyone help me?

      Thanks

      Jessica
    • ashi1080
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 9, 2006
        hi
        theres a special page on this in peta kids .
        urs always
        ashi