2nd Chance Non Profit

  • dorsey75070
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2005
      My name is Brittany, Im 17 and I want to start a non profit
      organization called 2nd Dallas chance, but I'm going to need a lot
      of help. I want 2nd chance to be on land, and I want to save
      neglected and abused dogs, horses, and other animals, give them a
      place to live, and adopt them back out to families that will care
      for them. I also want to put up cabins where families can come out
      and stay just to get away from it all. Kids that just need to get
      away from the parents could use the cabins. And kids with
      disablities could use the cabins. It would be donation only, so
      ANYONE could come out and stay. Money would not be an issue! Some of
      the things i need are:

      * Mainly land... (i dont know how im going to get this)
      * Barns, Fences and Such (construction)
      * Dog Supplies (beds, bowls, leashes, brushes, etc...)
      * Horse Supplies (saddles, bowls, leads, brushes etc...)

      If you have any ideas... PLEASE PLEASE e-mail me, im kinda stuck! If
      you want to donate anything PLEASE e-mail me! If you just want to
      help PLEASE e-mail me. I'm gonna need all the help i can get! and
      Thanks in advance to any who decide to help me. This is my dream and
      it is what I'm going to do. I don't think anything will stop me!

      Thanks!!!
      Brittany