Fw: [shac-uk] Support the Sweden 7

  • SinDee
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2005
      -----Original Message-----
      From: info@...

      Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 14:49:03 -0700 (PDT)

      Who are the Sweden 7?

      7 activists doing SHAC demos in Sweden have been remanded in custody in
      Sweden -
      please support them.

      Today (18th Sept) there was hearing for 7 people arrested on on
      September 15. They were all remanded and put back into custody. They are
      charged with trespassing. They are being held in solitary confinement
      and not allowed to mix with any other prisoners or each other.
      It all relates to 3 SHAC-protests in Gothenburg and Malmo at Bayer,
      Fujisawa and GlaxoSmithkline.
      There are 5 swedish and 2 UK activists, and they can all receive
      letters, cards, books and magazines, although the prosecutor has said
      she may stop AR magazines. All have been asked and all except one of the
      activists want their names published. You can write them at:

      Daniel Wadham (UK)
      Heather Nicholson (UK)
      Louise Bergquist
      Sonny Holm
      Mattias Andersson
      Joel Vâstvik

      Prison Address is:
      Haktet Goteborg Box 216
      401 23 GOTEBORG
      SWEDEN
      Or you can send an e-mail of support that will be handed over on a
      daily basis at; support_gbg@... (support_gbg @ hotmail.com)
      You can write to the person that does not want his name published as
      X. Remember not to write anything that can do damage to them or any
      other person.

      International Action needed

      What we need to do is show them that by arresting and imprisoning fellow
      activists they have stirred up a hornet's nest. We need AR groups across
      the world to do demos, make phone calls and send emails to customers and
      suppliers of Huntingdon Life Sciences especially during the week of
      Sweden 7 Action week 26-30th September. We will not stand idly by whilst
      they keep our friends and colleagues in solitary confinement so please
      organise yourselves and your groups and mobilise in support of the
      Sweden 7. JUST DO IT!