Killing Seals In South Africa

  • Alexandra Yurkiw
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2005
      From: ActionAgainstPoisoning.com [mailto:animals@...]

      Have a look at www.actionagainstpoisoning.com ­ cry for help ­ guns at
      sea sa aug05 Please support the ban on shooting Cape Fur Seals in South
      Africa and write in http://www.canadianvoiceforanimals.org/SASeals.html
      And tell others, please
      Thank you so much,
      José & Marius

      Francois Hugo, is in the process of speaking with the Public Protectors
      office about the needless shooting and slaughter of his beloved Seals
      Francois just wrote to me and he is hopeful, that with the help of IFAW,
      CVFA, and Action Against Poisoning, he will be able to file an official
      complaint with the Protectors Office. There is something that all of you
      can do to help get this project off the ground. Go to this address and
      sign the guest book, and please ask all on your mailing list to do the
      same. He will then take all the entries to the Public Protector and it
      will in Francois' opinion be of great importance to the cause. Here is
      the address where you will find the guest book.
      http://www.canadianvoiceforanimals.org/SASeals.html
      And if you go to this address:
      http://www.unistanteneltempo.net/cvfa/time3.htm
      You will find the Seal Alert Clock. Click on it and if you have a
      website, copy and paste the code into your site and when it is clicked
      by your visitors, it will automatically go to Seal Alert South Africa.
      There are only 26 entries in the book and we are hoping to collect at
      least 200....Please take a few minutes and help the seals...If you need
      proof of the horror click here
      http://www.canadianvoiceforanimals.org/The_Seal_Slaughter.html to see
      the Power Point Show. I thank you; the seals thank you, and Francois
      thanks you. We are the animal activist of the world, and we can do this.
      Many many thanks, Earle

      See also www.actionagainstpoisoning.com ­ cry for help ­ guns at sea
      aug05