I'm back......

  • Cynthia Hendrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2005
      after having had enough technical difficulties to make me want to plant
      a bomb in cyber space if it were possible. LOL. I had to wait on a
      replacement device (I'm on a handheld for all who aren't aware.) to
      arrive via UPS. When it came, that one was just as kaput as the first
      one I had. Then I had to wait for another. . . Just received it
      yesterday evening (Friday evening). So I apologize for not responding to
      anyone who may have sent me an email or directed a post to me. I'm not
      even sure if I have all the emails that I had before. I think some of my
      data was lost as it was transfering over to my new device. Anyway, I'm
      back now and will try to catch up on everything that I can. :-)))