Re: more good sites

  • sugarcapone
    Message 1 of 487 , Apr 24, 2001
      so my first response would be how did we all know
      it in the first place?Without these crimes being
      documented and exposed that abuser gets away with it,and can
      become a repeat offender.Working with the spca i am sure
      u are familliar with repeat offenders.not to
      mention bringing the topic up for discussion and letting
      people become aware that these things go on.<br>peta is
      one of the worlds most effective ar
      organizations.<br>not goverment funded it relies on donations for
      financial support,it costs alot to do investigative
      work,bring abusers to court,to file shareholder resolutions
      to persuade companies to stop testing on
      animals,rescue,foster whatever needed.<br>like the spca they have to
      count on generous and compassionate people.<br>87.63%
      of donations is program support-campaigns,public
      education,research,cruelty investigations,animal rescues,and cruelty-free
      merchandise programs.<br>they also offer internships
      periodically.<br>I know u disagree but alot of what peta exposes is
      typical treatment.<br>as for tyson farms united poultry
      concerns was all over it.<br>another non profit
      organization www.upc-online.org<br>and i am certain peta sent
      out an action alert on tyson,although it might have
      been another group,i get many.<br>the point is thanx
      to ar groups the knowledge was out there,ppl wrote
      letters,sent emails, made phone calls all because they were
      able to get the information.<br>ar organizations are
      important.<br><br>sug
    • huntfish25
      Message 487 of 487 , Mar 15, 2002
        thanks for the info i will get the book. what kind of veggi do you
        plant and how much do you stored for he winter. i want to know. i
        guest you can them right. and do you buy anthing from the stored.
        this is for my info i planted small garden lat year and it suck we
        only got few can food from it i was going to try it aain but dont
        have the tim this year.