Re: more good sites

  • jraeyre
    Message 1 of 487 , Apr 19, 2001
      First of all, I never said there was anything
      wrong with your choice of lifestyle. I am glad you get
      to live the way you want. My problem is that you
      aren't happy just living your lifestyle, you need to
      attack mine. I also joined a club that is against animal
      cruelty. I happen to love animals. I have never said that
      I want to hurt animals. You are the one that
      decided I am not allowed to be an animal lover. I chose
      this career because of my love of animals. I know you
      won't beleive that because you think you know what is
      best for all animals, thanks to the "information" you
      got from the very honest animal rights sites.(and
      some very special actors and actresses) I don't need
      you to let me clear my conscience because I don't
      feel any guilt. I take very good care of my animals. I
      will not let you post lies and misinformation in this
      forum to fit your desire to feel better than me.<br>On
      a side note, farming is my life, but I'm don't
      attack your choices to justify my life.
    • huntfish25
      Message 487 of 487 , Mar 15, 2002
        thanks for the info i will get the book. what kind of veggi do you
        plant and how much do you stored for he winter. i want to know. i
        guest you can them right. and do you buy anthing from the stored.
        this is for my info i planted small garden lat year and it suck we
        only got few can food from it i was going to try it aain but dont
        have the tim this year.