Re: good site

  • jraeyre
    Message 1 of 487 , Apr 19, 2001
      You said you thought all animals should be free.
      Apparently that doesn't include the animals you choose to
      enslave. Do your animals et to choose how they live????
      Would they rather be outside instead of locked in a
      human home??
    • huntfish25
      Message 487 of 487 , Mar 15, 2002
        thanks for the info i will get the book. what kind of veggi do you
        plant and how much do you stored for he winter. i want to know. i
        guest you can them right. and do you buy anthing from the stored.
        this is for my info i planted small garden lat year and it suck we
        only got few can food from it i was going to try it aain but dont
        have the tim this year.