Fw: [AnimalsInNeed] Hunt Watch info

  • Cynthia Hendrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2005
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Mary Alice
      To: ANIMALS ADVOCATES <animalsadvocates@yahoogroups.com>,
      AnimalsInNeed@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [AnimalsInNeed] Hunt Watch info
      Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 19:32:04 -0000

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Hunt Watch" <contact@...>
      Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2005 6:36 PM
      Subject: Hunt Watch info
      Dear All,
      Hunt Watch legal guide
      Hunt Watch now has a legal guide - go to www.huntwatch.info and  click
      on the 'legal and illegal' link.
      If you feel anything is missing or incorrect please fell free to let us
      know.
      Hunt Watch cards
      We really need to get these out, please order them free of charge,
      however a donation towards costs would be gratefully received.
      They are perfect for stalls, to put in any group mail outs and to give
      to sympathetic people you meet out when monitoring / sabbing.
      Summer hunting
      We are near the end of the fox and hare hunting season, but mink/  rat
      and rabbit hunting will soon be upon us. We now have a list of  summer
      hunts on the website; if you'd like more information on  any hunt, get
      in touch.
      Hunt Watch website
      We hope you are finding the Hunt Watch website informative, but if  you
      think anything is missing, incorrect or that there's any other  way it
      could be improved, please let us know.
      We are in the process of putting a wild animal trap guide together;
      this should be on the website in the next few weeks.
      What we need from you
      We need to know news on what you are up to, what hunts you are
      monitoring, what hunts are up to in your area, any news on hunts
      disbanding and how the police are responding to the new  legislation.
      Spread the word about us; make our life easier and the hunters
      harder.
      Let us know of any press cuttings that you feel may be of interest to
      us. The Countryside Alliance are frequently writing to local papers,
      trying to make out that monitors are wasting police time and
      interfering with legal drag hunting activities. We need to respond to
      this rubbish.
      Finally - happy monitoring and stay safe!
      Hunt Watch
      PO Box 3089
      Norwich
      Norfolk
      NR3 2YP
      Tel: 07952 550 054
      www.hunwatch.info
      It's not the police we've got to watch, it's the antis with their
      video cameras." - Graham Bridgeman the Chairman of Eggesford  Hunt.
      Post message: AnimalsInNeed@yahoogroups.com

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      click here
      [http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129utpcr1/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=groups/S=1705082948:HM/EXP=1110828735/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*http://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075]