The World Uniting to END the: Seal Slaughter in Canada March 15/05 - please crosspost !

  • Alexandra Yurkiw
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12 2:00 PM
      -----Original Message-----
      From: Mary Alice [mailto:moonflower.uk@...]
      Sent: Saturday, March 12, 2005 7:21 AM
      Subject: The World Uniting to END the: Seal Slaughter in Canada March
      15/05 - please crosspost !

      PLEASE CROSSPOST TO EVERY GROUP AND INDIVIDUALYOU KNOW - AND ASK THEM TO
      SUPPORT THE SEALS TOGETHER ON THE SAME DAY ! AND ASK THEM TO FOWARD THIS
      MESSAGE ON ALSO !
      On Tuesday March 15th 2005, groups and individuals around the world will
      unite in their condemnation of the barbaric assault on the seal
      population.
      For those of you who are unable to attend a protest - please spread the
      word that on the 15th we would like EVERYONE around the world to email
      Canadian Prime Minister, Mr Paul Martin ! ! ! ! No matter where you are
      in the world - or what issue you work on it is TIME to - Let him know
      just how strongly the world feels about this horrific and cruel
      slaughter of seals and that we are united as one !
      It is time to
      END CANADA'S SHAME !

      Mr Paul Martin
      Prime Minister
      Office of the Prime Minister
      80 Wellington Street
      Ottawa K1A 0A2
      Canada
      Fax: (001) 613-941-6900
      Email: <mailto:pm@...> pm@...
      SAMPLE LETTER
      (If possible, please write your own original letter. Be assertive, but
      polite, in all correspondence).
      Dear Sir,
      I am writing to register my opposition to Canada's continued slaughter
      of seals. This bloody and brutal assault on the seal population is a
      terrible reflection on your country - the unfortunate animals are
      mercilessly shot, clubbed over the head or hooked to death. I implore
      you to intervene to bring this barbarism to an end.
      Thank you. I look forward to your positive reply.
      Yours sincerely,
      Name/Country
      Please visit: <http://justnicephotos.homestead.com/SealAppeal.html>
      http://justnicephotos.homestead.com/SealAppeal.html
      And for More: Photos and video footage of seal slaughter visit the
      website of the
      <http://www.ifaw.org/ifaw/general/default.aspx?oid=33930> International
      Fund for Animal Welfare.

      _________________________________

      Mary Alice Pollard
      Cornwall's Voice for Animals ( CVFA )
      http://justnicephotos.homestead.com/CVFA.html
      Trematon Cottage, 3 Gerrans Square
      Gerrans, Portscatho, Truro
      Cornwall TR2-5GA UK

      Help To ...
      Enforce The Ban on Hunting With Hounds ! http://www.huntcrimewatch.com/
      My Website: Just Nice Photos
      http://justnicephotos.homestead.com/LazerIntro.html
      My Official Photography Site: http://www.justnicephotos.com
      Send My Phtos & Creations as E-Cards from Webshots
      http://community.webshots.com/user/maryaliceflessapollard
      PURCHASE ' LIVING WITH DENNIS ' A CHILDREN'S STORY BOOK !
      http://justnicephotos.homestead.com/LivingWithDennis.html
      PURCHASE CHRIS'S CD * LONG TIME COMING *
      http://justnicephotos.homestead.com/LongTimeComing.html

      Latest Pictures Up: http://www.justnicephotos.com/AndainWedd
      <http://www.justnicephotos.com/AndainWedding/>