How to Help the Animals in Asia

  • l0veas0ne@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2005
      Thank you _lonecanislupus@..._ (mailto:lonecanislupus@...) for
      this information.

      -----

      This disaster was a tragedy for the animal victims as
      well!!! Please try to help, even if it's only a
      little!

      THAILAND:
      Soi Dog Foundation
      C/O 57/61 Laguna Golf Villas
      Moo 4, Srisoonthorn Road,
      Choengthale,
      Phuket 83110, Thailand
      <margot@...>
      Donations can be made by logging on to
      www.soidogfoundation.org

      SRI LANKA:
      ANIMAL PEOPLE publisher Kim Bartlett is collecting and

      relaying donations for Sri Lankan tsunami animal
      relief. Checks can be mailed to:
      ANIMAL PEOPLE, PO Box 960, Clinton WA 98236, or phone
      360-579-2505 to use Visa or Mastercard.
      100% is passed on to the animals with no admin fees.
      anmlpepl@...

      INDIA:
      Blue Cross of India
      c/o Dr. Chinny Krishna
      1-A Eldams Rd.
      Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600018, India
      phone 91-44-234-1399;
      fax 91-44-234-9801;
      <drkrishna@...>

      Blue Cross donations can also be sent to:

      NATIONAL WESTMINISTER BANK
      National Westminister Towers
      25Old Broad Street
      London EC 2N 1 HQ

      To their account with:
      INDIAN BANK A/C No. 18745
      Guindy Branch
      Chennai 600 032.

      Indian Bank's SWIFT Code is NWBKGB2LC and their
      account number with National Westminister Bank is
      0444-2903.

      Visakha SPCA
      26-15-200 Main Road
      Visakhapatnam
      530001, India
      Phone: 91-891-564759
      Fax: 91-891-528662
      <vspcanath@...>

      Compassionate Crusaders Trust and People For
      Animals/Calcutta
      1/13A Olai Chandi Rd.,
      Calcutta 700037, India;
      91-33-556-7149;
      fax 91-33-220-5665;
      <animals@...>

      Donations to Indian organizations from the U.S. are
      being coordinated by:

      Erika Abrams
      Animal Aid Unlimited (India)
      4508 SW Massachusetts St.
      Seattle, WA 98116
      <erikaabrams@...>
      _www.animalaidunlimited.org_ (http://www.animalaidunlimited.org)

      93
      The average number of lives
      saved by a vegetarian
      in one year

      (I've saved 1,209 lives. How many have YOU saved?)

      feeding plants to animals
      then eating the animals
      is like filtering water through a sewer
      and then drinking it

      IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
      IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
      Humans aren't the only species on earth,
      we just act like it.

      “Meat is dirty. I wouldn't touch a hot dog without a condom on it.”
      -Bill Maher
      IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
      IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

      ~Raea~

      _http://shimmer.netfriendship.com/_ (http://shimmer.netfriendship.com/)