All the true about fur

  • ANASTASIA
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2004
      and help us to make the fur turnover fall.
      Afters the lasts great furlobbies's advertissing
      and campaign to promote it,fur seem to come back.
      But, we are here and we can't stand seeing animals being killed to
      satisfy vanity and fashion
      Millions of fur-bearing animals including endangered species
      are killed each year on fur farms by anal and vaginal
      electrocution and in the wild by drowning, trapping, or beating
      just for their furs.Please, help us to denounce this awful industry
      and ban fur from fashion.
      Models such as Juli Ordon, Agata Buzek or Helena Noguerra agreed to
      pose against fur. Because the " true fur " is everywhere! On
      gloves,coats, boots. Now, with hundred of associations we should make
      the fur turnover fall. Inside this site you will discover all the
      true about fur and the latest actions, find who poses for this
      campaign and who are the partners.
      You will also find letters petition ans news about our cause.
      Many peoples all over the world involved in animals causes have
      decided to say no to fur and want to unit their action and make
      a great campaing in way to educate peoples about furs. Join them and
      say no to fur!