Dog saves woman's lif e by calling 911

  • l0veas0ne@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2004
      _CNN.com - Dog saves woman's life by calling 911 - Oct 29, 2004_
      (http://www.emailthis.clickability.com/et/emailThis?clickMap=viewThis&etMailToID=124727098
      2)

      Not only is this a wonderful story, but it's maybe even more wonderful to
      see a Rottie service dog!!!! It's nice that for once a dog like Faith isn't
      being used for dog fighting, breeding, being chained in the backyard 24/7 as a
      "guard dog," unwanted and "unadoptable" in a shelter about to be put to death,
      OR being seized and put to death for biting someone like she was TRAINED by
      her ignorant asshole "owners" to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      grrrrrrrrrrr

      Sorry for the rant. lol

      93
      The average number of lives
      saved by a vegetarian
      in one year

      (I've saved 1,209 lives. How many have YOU saved?)

      feeding plants to animals
      then eating the animals
      is like filtering water through a sewer
      and then drinking it

      IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
      IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
      Humans aren't the only species on earth,
      we just act like it.

      “Meat is dirty. I wouldn't touch a hot dog without a condom on it.”
      -Bill Maher
      IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
      IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

      ~Raea~

      _http://shimmer.netfriendship.com/_ (http://shimmer.netfriendship.com/)