QUICK PETITION: NO TO Greyhound Racing in Northern Cyprus - Petition

  • Alexandra Yurkiw
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2004
      Dear all,

      A race track in Mesarya Stadium in Northern Cyprus has been opened for
      Greyhound Races. As we all know, the races are bloody business.
      Thousands of animals die each year in several countries because of these
      races.

      Don't let the Mesarya Stadium and Northern Cyprus be the next generation
      of this cruel industry.

      Act now and let the government know what you think. Show them that
      another country is just too much.

      Please visit the petition page
      <http://www.petitiononline.com/PABGR/petition.html>
      www.petitiononline.com/PABGR/petition.html

      More information and additional material
      www.petisius.com
      www.petisius.com/greye.htm

      Campaign site (turkish only for now)
      http://kopekyarislarinidurduralim.8m.com

      We can SAY NO and set an example. We can do this together.

      Thank you all in advance for your time and concern.

      On behalf of thousand of Greyhounds die each year,

      Alice HANSSON

      Petisius Alliance, Sweden
      Protection of Stray Animals and Education
      www.petisius.com <http://www.petisius.com/>
      www.rescue.petisius.com