URGENT HELP!!

  • kelet_ashur_back
    Message 1 of 487 , Oct 2, 2000
      Dear Friends!!<br> This is a state of a severe
      emergency for us all. In the past riots, which I believe
      You have heard about, 11 Israeli<br> citizens were
      MURDERED by the zionnistic imperiallistic forces of the
      "maga'v" (the jewish borders-guards, as they<br> are
      called, or more plainly clear and simple: The SS) and the
      israeli usual "police".<br> 11 CITIZENS ARE MURDERED, BY
      THE FORCES OF THEIR OWN COUNTRY, JUST BECAUSE THEY
      HAPPEN<br> TO BE BORN AS "ARABS".<br> And the riots go on
      everywhere around. So, YOUR help is needed!!! Do not just
      sit on your comfortable chairs and<br> sigh, but MOVE
      UP AND START ON DEMONSTRATING AND SHOUTING!!!!<br>
      And - since You live abroad - YOU ARE OUT OF REACH
      FOR THE FASCISTS. ORGANISE DEMONSTRATIONS<br> INFRONT
      OF EVERY ISRAELI / JEWISH INSTITUTION YOU CAN
      POSSIBLY FIND!!!<br><br> AS THIS TIME IS AN EMERGENCY. AND
      NONE OF US IS FREE AGAIN TO SATISFY THEIRSELVES
      WITH<br> PLAINLY WATCHING, WHILE DOING NOTHING. E's
      935-7453<br> keletland1@...<br>
      Rhovoth<br> Cna'an, Middle-East
    • huntfish25
      Message 487 of 487 , Mar 15, 2002
        thanks for the info i will get the book. what kind of veggi do you
        plant and how much do you stored for he winter. i want to know. i
        guest you can them right. and do you buy anthing from the stored.
        this is for my info i planted small garden lat year and it suck we
        only got few can food from it i was going to try it aain but dont
        have the tim this year.