Letters needed: thinkspain.com promoting bullfighting

  • Rita Fazio
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2004
      It amazes me that people claim animal cruelty as their culture. Please let Berni of thinkspain.com know, that claiming bullfights as part of Spanish culture, is not something to be proud of! Thanks!

      Rita

      From: thinkspain @ thinkspain.com (remove 2 spaces)
      To: HopBlossom@...
      Sent from the Internet (Details)

      Dear Mr/Ms Hopkins

      Thank you for contacting www.ThinkSpain.com.

      Bullfighting is obviously a very contraversial subject but nonetheless part of Spanish culture and hence is featured on ThinkSpain.com. We do have several bullfighting features and news articles on the site that the may find of interest - see
      http://www.thinkspain.com/search/index.asp?txtcadena=bull&x=16&y=13

      Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to seeing you again soon on www.ThinkSpain.com

      Kind regards

      Berni