Animals get love, abused kids get col d shoulder

  • l0veas0ne@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      Another step backwards for the animal rights movement.

      “Meat is dirty. I wouldn't touch a hot dog without a condom on it.” -Bill
      Maher
      (The Tonight Show With Jay Leno)

      Subj: FW: Animals get love, abused kids get cold shoulder
      Date: 5/25/2004 3:10:59 PM Pacific Standard Time
      From: AnimalVoicesNews@...
      To: AnimalVoices@..., AnimalVoicesNews@...,
      AnimalVoicesNews@...
      CC: FeralPlace@...
      Sent from the Internet (Details)

      Btw, it was kinda hard to find, but I'm getting good at this:

      Letter to Editor: Web email form:
      http://www.sun-sentinel.c
      om/news/opinion/sfl-letterseditor,0,4645389.customform