WE NEED YOUR HELP URGENTLY! DOG SHOT NEEDS HELP NOW!

  • Rita Fazio
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2003
      Please Crosspost!

      Hello fellow rescuers;

      I just received a phone call from Val, at Marion County, WV. She said a Young Dalmatian Mix was just found a short while ago by someone curled up in a field. The person who found him was going to keep him until they found out he had been shot badly in the leg. They cannot afford the Vet bills. The County will not allow the Humane Society there to take on this large bill for this dog, so he was taken to the closet Vet where he is at least being given antibiotics for now. If we cannot come up with any help, or donations for this young Dal, they will have to euthanize him tomorrow morning.

      The Vet says his leg is badly shattered. They are willing to go in and see if they can save it, but it may need to amputated. If we don't get anyone to send some financial help, he will have to be PTS tomorrow, because no one else has the money to pay the Vet for this costly procedure. If you have any ideas or can help Val, help this poor dog, please e-mail her ASAP, or page her at PAGER # 304-362-5360 immediately if you have any ideas or can offer any help for this dog.

      If you need to send your donation through a nonprofit in order to get a tax deduction, you are welcome to send it through:
      Animal Sanctuary Foundation
      10 South Fifth St., #700
      Minneapolis, MN 55402
      and we will send your donation on to the vet clinic.
      Just put "surgery" in the memo line.

      Thank you all so much!

      If you can help, please contact:
      Marion County Humane Society
      Rt.1 Box 31A
      Fairmont W.V. 26554
      Phone: 304-366-5391 PAGER # 304-362-5360
      valerielennie @ meer.net (remove spaces)

      http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/WV04.html

      PLEASE CROSSPOST WIDELY!

      Rita Fazio,

      Korea Animal Protection Society (KAPS)
      International Aid for Korean Animals (IAKA)
      http://www.koreananimals.org/index.htm

      Don't turn your back upon their pain, because it's hard to see.They have no other place to turn, They've only you and me.