UPDATE on: HORRIBLE TREATMENT of GUARD DOGS by FORD DEALERSHIP!

  • Rita Fazio
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2003
      The original alert had an email address for
      Jim Janke, General Manager
      Tommie Vaughn Ford
      jjanke @ tommievaughn.com

      Emails sent to that address, bounce back as undeliverable. The following address seems to be working;
      mail @ tommievaughn.com (remove spaces)

      Also, below there is a reply from the Houston ASPCA, with contact info. and a link to the Texas Commission on Private Security, the the authority that has regulatory powers regarding guard dogs in the state of Texas.
      Click on the link to the site where you can file a formal complaint with this agency. Everything is below, under
      "II just got this.
      From: Houston SPCA."
      Thanks