URGENT PRAYER NEEDED FOR TOBIA a very sick rescue dog who has a massive tumor on stomach and is scheduled for surgery.

  • Rita Fazio
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2003
      FW: URGENT PRAYER NEEDED FOR TOBIA a very sick rescue dog who has a massive tumor on stomach and is scheduled for surgery next. Week.----- Original Message -----
      From: Marijo Gillis
      Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 2:17 PM
      Subject: Fw: URGENT PRAYER NEEDED FOR TOBIA a very sick rescue dog who has a massive tumor on stomach and is scheduled for surgery.

      2004 ATHENS OLYMPICS - GREEK ANIMALS RACE FOR THEIR LIVES

      Marijo Anne Gillis - Founder
      WAG-New York (Welfare for Animals in Greece - a Lobby Group)

      www.canadianvoiceforanimals.org/WAG_NewYork.html
      Please, I ask you to kindly cross post this urgent appeal everywhere and give this pup a chance at life.
      Love, Marijo

      From: Burke, Rosemary

      Darling friend, could you please circulate to as many people as possible. A prayer and prayers I am sure can save her life. Your friend, Rosemary

      Dearest Friends,

      Could you please say a prayer for TOBIA the sweetest little girl who was rescued by the Trixie Foundation in Kentucky as of last Tuesday. She is suffering from a massive tumor in her abdomen and at present is not doing well. She is weak . Tobia needs her strength before she can undertake an operation scheduled next week. I know a prayer and as may prayers as we can muster will save her precious life and give her the strength she needs at this critical time..

      Thanks so so much.

      Rosemary