EX-URGENT! UPDATE! 150 Chihuahuas Desperate For Help in Baldwin Park, CA. Will all be PTS

  • Rita Fazio
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2003
      Please do not hit reply. contact info is below. Thanks!

      Please crosspost

      LA County:
      Baldwin Park Shelter

      4275 N. Elton
      Baldwin Park, CA 91706
      (626) 962-3577

      Monday - Thursday 12 PM - 7 PM
      Friday and Saturday 10 AM - 5 PM
      Closed Sundays and Holidays

      Oh yikes, these poor little babies!
      I'm not catching the exact location, except Baldwin Park, but from the sound
      of this if you can help take in some, foster, adopt, transport, anything,
      their little hearts will be very grateful.
      Please Help in any way you can.

      From: Loushel Troxell
      loushel @ yahoo.com (remove spaces)
      If you can take a chi or two ... please send me your phone number, how
      many you can take, where you're located. Also I've set up a temp list to
      keep in touch with those who are able to help ... it will be deleted after the rescue / release.

      If you can help with transporting ... fostering over night while
      Chi are in route ... please join.
      Also please add your name to the days you're available in the calendar
      feature for this group.

      Next week 150 tiny Chihuahuas are coming into rescue, only if there are
      foster homes for them to go into. Otherwise they will be put to sleep :[
      These were taken from a local breeder and have been held in the shelter
      while they proceeded with legal charges.
      The breeder bred mostly long haired and small Chi. She sold them for
      $700.00 and up. Not that this makes them more important than the other Chi
      in shelters ... but if you know of someone who has been wanting to adopt....
      or who can fit in a small Chihuahua to foster and possibly adopt ... please,
      please contact them. If you can make room for even one ... one tiny little
      soul who will not have a chance without your help ... please consider
      opening your heart and home and save one. We need to collect names of
      those who are willing or able to help. Along with how many ... this list is to
      be submitted to the Judge. 15 per a day will be released .... please help
      save them ... they've been on cold cement without so much as one
      blankie for 6 months ... it's heartbreaking. :[
      Thank You,
      Animal Art

      The Chihuahua Lovers' & Friends' Cookbook:

      Chihuahua Rescue & Transport

      Available for adoption:

      Chihuahua gifts: