Free Materials; Please Take Our Stuff

  • pandiva
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2000
      Hello Members & Supporters of Please Take M.e, Materials Exchange
      Many of you are aware that we have been looking for a new home for the
      PLEASE TAKE. Well as the universe would have it, we now have to move out
      of our current location, and we do not yet have a new home.
      This means we must liquidate as much of our stock as possible, as soon
      as possible!
      To accomplish this I am asking that all members of the PLEASE TAKE, get
      down to the space as soon as possible and take what you want. We will
      not be worrying about your credit, so load-up on whatever you might be
      able to use!
      Saturday, April 15th: THE LAST GRAB, WEEK BEFORE EARTH DAY, PLEASE TAKE
      OUR STUFF , FREEBIE FLEA MARKET EXTRAVAGANZA. Everyone in the Region is
      invited to come down to the PLEASE TAKE, 340 N. 12th St. @ Callowhill
      St. and take what you can use. Our goal is to severely lighten our load
      and get our re-usable materials into good homes. Almost the entire
      inventory will be available for FREE!
      Also members and non-members alike are needed to help with packing up
      what is left over at the end of the day, and to load up our shelving and
      display cabinets for storage.
      Please let everyone and your mother know about this blow-out event!

      This is not the death of PLEASE TAKE ! We have a vision and a
      grassroots following which are too strong for this to be the end of the
      road. Besides, there doesn't seem to be an end to the supply and the
      deamnd for quality Reusable materials.
      Anyone wishing to help out CARP & the Dumpster Divers in our search for
      a new home should contact cdavid @ 215.739.2583.

      Thanks to all of you who have supported this operation for the last two
      years. I hope we can count on your continued backing of this grassroots
      effort to help our environment, support the Arts, and create a
      sustainable Greater Philadelphia Region!

      Sincerely,
      cdavid hall-cottrill
      Director
      Creative Artists' Resource Project
      Dumpster Diver

      --
      Support the Creative Artists' Resource Project--CARP--by
      becoming an iGive.com member. Simply set your browser to:

      cdavid hall-cottrill
      pandiva@...
      Resource Czar
      Creative Artists' Resource Project (CARP)

      BUILDING A SUSTAINABLE ARTS COMMUNITY FOR
      THE GREATER PHILADELPHIA REGION!!!

      bent pinky studio
      Sacred Sculpture, Mythic Mobiles, & ffunky ffurnishings
      Upholstery & Interior Design Services also available!

      MAKING RUBBISH REGAL!!!