Public Meeting - PCHR - Fairmount/Brewerytown.

  • Patricia Coyne
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2013

    PUBLIC MEETING OF THE

    PHILADELPHIA COMMISSION ON HUMAN RELATIONS

    AT GIRARD COLLEGE

    Residents and business owners in Fairmount/Brewerytown:

    They spoke for you.  We want to hear from you.

    Philadelphia Magazine painted one picture of intergroup relations in your community.

    We want to hear directly from you about intergroup relations in your diverse and changing neighborhood.

     Meeting:  Thursday, April 18, 2013

    6pm-8pm

    Girard College – Lower School

    2101 S. College Ave. (W. Girard Ave & Corinthian St.)

    The meeting will be a listening session to hear your experiences and recommendations for improving relations between people of different backgrounds – such as race, class/income, religion, national origin, age, gender, disability and sexual orientation.

    This is the first in a series of public meetings the PCHR will hold in neighborhoods experiencing changes in their residents and   resources.

    ·         For more information go to: www.phila.gov/humanrelations.

    ·         Please contact Naarah’ Crawley at naarah.crawley@... or call 215-686-4674 if you plan to speak at the meeting (advanced sign up is requested, but not required).

    ·         You can also submit your testimony in any language via e-mail to: hrcommissioners@....

    ·         Language interpretation services will be available by request.

    ·         ASL interpretation will be available; for all other accommodation requests, please call TTY: 215-686-3238 or e-mail naarah.crawley@....

    Patricia G Coyne

    Philadelphia Commission on Human Relations

    Community Relations Division

    601 W Lehigh Avenue

    Philadelphia, PA  19133

    215-685-9754; patricia.coyne@...