Holiday SALE at NTR Continues

  • Nonprofit Tech Resources
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2013
      Holiday SALE at NTR Continues
      The COMPUTER THRIFT STORE
      (Factory Outlet)

      2013 New Years SALE at NTR
      We never stop offering great deals!

      SALE DAYS: Continuing from just before Christmas!!!
      Wednesday January 2nd, Thursday January 3rd, and Friday January 4th, 2013

      Here's the DEAL
      We're running a "take your chance, SURPRISE _EXTRA_ DISCOUNT" sale where all customers get 20% or 30% or 40% or 50% off the regular price, depending on the Luck Of The Draw.

      Come and pick out your purchase; the minimum discount for this sale is 20% (not combined with other offers). But, you will have the opportunity to draw from our lucky discount box to determine if your purchase will be at 30% off, or 40% off or a whopping 50% off the regular sale price.

      Now, we will also have a special on our NEW Windows 7 ULTRA Secure computers. These are designed after our famous Windows XP "Nearly Indestructible Computers" by using a special design only to be found in computers built by NTR.
      With the ULTRA Secure Windows 7 computer your personal information will be much less likely to be damaged or lost when the computer gets a virus or other problems happen. Your pictures, homework and business documents are important to you. Our ULTRA Secure Windows 7 computer keeps your files safe by keeping them in a special place on the computer where viruses rarely go. And when it's time for your computer to be rebuilt due to a virus or some other malfunction, you won't have to pay for the work needed to recover your documents, photos or video files.
      Ask our store staff to show you the ULTRA Secure Windows 7 computer. These wonderful computers will be on sale for a limited time only for $236 (regular price $295), but this might cost you even less if you draw 30% or 40% or 50% from our lucky discount box.

      Happy Shopping

      Nonprofit Technology Resources
      The Computer Thrift Store
      1524 Brandywine Street