[40405-WHATMATTERS] Join United Way's Holiday Network!

  • United Way of Southeastern Pennsylvania
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 25, 2012
      UWGPSNJ Holiday Network

      Join United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey’s

      Holiday Network!!

      Do you need volunteers to work with your organization over the holidays?  Are you in need of specific items for your organization this holiday season? If so, consider becoming part of the United Way’s Community Action Center’s Holiday Network, which provides you with an opportunity to share your needs with thousands of people and organizations in our region. *

      Each year during the holiday season, United Way’s Community Action Center works to mobilize the caring power in our region by promoting and providing information about opportunities to give and serve throughout our region.  To become part of this years Holiday Network click the link below to access the form.

      Download Holiday Network Form

      All requests will be reviewed and highlighted on United Way’s website and help promoted via our Community Action Center.  To have the most effective promotions, forms should be submitted no later than November 6th.

      Questions?  Please don’t hesitate to contact us at actioncenter@... or (215) 665-2501 with any additional questions or concerns.

      *Please not that being a part of the Holiday Network does not guarantee fulfillment of your needs.  Agencies who submit requests to the United Way’s Community Action Center Holiday Opportunities Network waive and release claims against United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey, its directors and officers, employees, event sponsors, participating organizations and personnel, representatives or other affiliates for injury to himself/herself or property.*

      Follow us on Twitter     Like us on Facebook      View our photos on flickr

      To unsubscribe from the 40405-WHATMATTERS list, click the following link:
      http://local-listserv.unitedway.org/scripts/wa-UWA-LOCAL.exe?SUBED1=40405-WHATMATTERS&A=1

    • United Way of Greater Philadelphia and So
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2014
        UWGPSNJ Holiday Network

        Join United Way's Holiday Network!!

        Do you need volunteers to work with your organization over the holidays? Are you in need of specific items for your organization this holiday season? If so, consider becoming part of the United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey’s Holiday Network!

        Throughout the year, but especially during the holiday season, United Way mobilizes an army of volunteers to make an Impact in our community and neighborhoods. The Holiday Network provides your organization with an opportunity to share your needs with thousands of people throughout the region.

        To become part of the United Way Holiday Network, download and complete the Holiday Network form by close of business on October 27, 2014.

        All reviewed and approved requests will be highlighted on United Way’s website.
        Questions? Contact United Way at volunteer@... or 215-665-2501.