BIG Holiday Sale !!!! 30% OFF!!! Two Days Only!!!

  • Nonprofit Tech Resources
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2012
      . The COMPUTER THRIFT STORE
      . (Factory Outlet)
      . Special Holiday Sale !!!! 30% OFF!!!
      ----------Call for Information----------
      --------------215-564-6686-----------

      Everything is on sale:
      . DESKTOP COMPUTERS
      . LAPTOP COMPUTERS
      . and ACCESSORIES
      . (while supplies last!)

      === Monday and Tuesday - September 17th and 18th ===
      . Schools are closed these two days, but NTR is OPEN!!!

      It's not too late to prepare your family for school and get the best
      deal in Philadelphia. This is NOT the average thrift store! Most of
      our computer are guaranteed for up to THREE YEARS. Laptops are
      guaranteed for a FULL YEAR. Our computers are built by tech school
      interns. volunteers, and community service people under the guidance
      of our expert staff. Many of our people are learning about computer
      repair and refurbishing for the first time. We pride ourselves as a
      community resource. No one selling new or refurbished computers takes
      their customers as seriously as we do. We are here to serve you.

      EVERYTHING is on SALE:
      Our $35 homework computers (runs Xubuntu) SALE PRICE = $21
      Our basic $89 (Windows XP) SALE PRICE = $53.40

      ALL OTHER MODELS AND PRICES = 30% OFF
      Including our Windows 7 Computers!!!!

      STORE HOURS:
      Monday - Friday 10 AM till 6 PM