Women Can Cook Too

  • phillynonprofitsuccess
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2008
      Dear Friends,

      Women have always provided nutrition to their families whether it's
      educational, spiritual, and mental or just with a home cooked meal
      filled with love. Women Can Cook Too is an event to gather women from
      all cultures to share a sample of their favorite food creation. This
      charity event will be a day of fun and entertainment. It will have
      health resources, entertainment, and demonstrations focusing on women.
      This family event will offer something for everyone. Our cooks will
      be a mix of house wives, entrepreneurs, top city chefs and caterers
      and those who enjoy being creative with food.

      Our Celebration of Taste will be held
      Sunday, October 12, 2008
      Time: 12pm 4pm
      Location: 1st District Plaza, 3801 Market Street

      We would like to invite you to become a participant of Women Can Cook
      Too. As participant, we ask you share your expertise and resources in
      order to make this event a success. We have planned the following
      activities during the event: food demonstrations, prizes for the most
      samples of foods, prizes for the best decorated table, top chef cook
      off, and live and silent auction. Serving as Honorary Chairwomen is
      Philadelphia native Ms. Tootsie's President of Culinary Operations,
      Joyce Parker.

      At our event we will enjoy the company of those women who have created
      special dishes for their families, friends and clients. It will also
      provide another special day for mothers to spend free from the kitchen
      with their families.

      This charity event will donate a $1.00 of all tickets sold to provide
      funds to youth programs and scholarships to females in need of
      financial assistance to attend college.

      The month of October is special month for women. It's a month of
      awareness of health issues such as Heart and Breast Cancer . This is
      one of the main reasons we would like to host Women Can Cook Too in
      October 2008. In addition to great food, we will have health and
      wellness organizations We will contact you to discuss how great it
      would be for you to be the Women Can Cook Too Participant.

      Sincerely,
      Cassandra Whiters Kym Oglesby
      Event Coordinator Event Coordinator
      KINRA Learning Center Raveena Media Group

      REQUESTING INFORMATION:

      Contact Name:

      Company Name: __________________________________________________________

      Address:

      City: ___________________________ State: _____________________ Zip:
      ______________________

      Phone: _____________________________ Website:

      Email: ________________________________________

      I would like more information about:

      [ ] Becoming a Cook

      [ ] Becoming a Sponsor

      [ ] Setting –up a table to provide resources

      [ ] Setting –up a table Health screening

      [ ] Advertising in the Program Booklet

      [ ] Volunteering

      [ ] Entertainment Opportunities

      [ ] Purchasing individual and group tickets

      [ ] Making a donation to the scholarship fund

      Please email to: raveenamediagroup@...
      Or call: Raveena Media Group 267-386-8204 ext. 2
    • phillynonprofitsuccess
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 15, 2009
        Please Join Us At WOMEN CAN COOK TOO

        Women Can Cook Too is an event to gather women from all cultures to
        share a sample of their favorite food creation. It will have health
        resources, entertainment, and demonstrations focusing on women. This
        family event will offer something for everyone. Our cooks will be a
        mix of house wives, entrepreneurs, top city chefs and caterers and
        those who enjoy being creative with food. Serving as Honorary
        Chairwomen is Philadelphia native Ms. Tootsie's President of
        Culinary Operations, Joyce Parker.

        Bring plenty of business cards and marketing for this wonderful
        event.

        Eat ~ Greet ~ Network ~ Shop
        Enjoy the Entertainment of Great Male Artists from the Philadelphia
        area

        Women Can Cook Too will be held
        Sunday, January 18, 2009
        Time: 3pm – 7pm
        Location: 1st District Plaza, 3801 Market Street

        This charity event will donate a $1.00 of all tickets sold to
        provide funds to youth programs and scholarships to females in need
        of financial assistance to attend college.

        TICKETS:
        Adults: $15.00 ~ Youth: $10.00 ~ Children under 2 Free
        GROUP OF 5 OR MORE DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE!!

        If you would like to sponsor a youth or women from a local shelter
        to attend
        ONLINE to go: http://wcc2.eventbrite.com

        WE STILL HAVE COOK SLOTS AVAILABLE!!!

        COOKS
        Meet great people and market your business over a great dish.
        Prepare you special dish for 50 -75 people
        Decorate your table with marketing material about your business
        Meet ~ Greet ~Network

        Cook receive:
        Apron
        Full Page in the event menu booklet
        Free (1) guest tickets to event and discounts for other guests
        Listed in media release Thank You
        Listing with link on website of KINRA & RMG

        VENDOR/ RESOURCE INFO SPACE
        Space: $20(one table) ~ $35 (two tables)

        event menu booklet (5.5 x 8)
        Full Page - $45.00
        ½ Page - $25.00

        TICKETS: http://wcc2.eventbrite.com All are welcome!!