CPITF General Meeting

  • cpitf
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2008
      June 30, 2008

      Join  us for the Interracial Task Force: General Meeting.
      We will meet on the following day and time.
      Monday,  July 28, 2008 At 10:00 am
      COMHAR--100 WEST LEHIGH AVE.
      ALL are Welcome! We will be discussing several important matters Your input is valuable

      The Intervention Committee meets at 9:20  on the Same day and at the same location It is very important that this meeting occur!  Please plan to attend

      Donna Diehl
      215-707-1827 [voice]

    • cpitf
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 15, 2008
        Community and Police Interracial Task Force, Inc

        October 15, 2008

        Please join  us for the Interracial Task Force: General Meeting. We will meet on the following day and time.
        Monday: November 10,  At 10:00 am