Fund Raising Consultant Offers Services

  • Ed Schwartz
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      Note:

      We don't ordinarily post commercial appeals, but organizations are always looking for help in fund-raising so I'll make an exception here.

      Ed Schwartz

      Resourceful, creative and experienced fund development
      professional available for full-time, part-time or
      independent contracting work. Very reasonable rates.

      * Plan, budget, implement and manage strategic
        institutional advancement campaigns
      * One-on-one cultivation and solicitation
      * Corporate sponsorships
      * Major gifts
      * Capital campaigns
      * Capacity building
      * Prospect research
      * Annual appeals/appeal letters
      * Foundation and government relations
      * Stewardship programs
      * Grant writing
      * Newsletters and brochures

      Experienced working with nonprofit boards, staff and
      volunteers. Excellent writing and interpersonal
      skills. Experienced in human services, education,
      youth development, and health-care markets.

      PLEASE RESPOND TO LILA BRICKLIN  (lilab1924@...)
      Include your contact information and brief summary
      of desired scope of services and what time frame you
      have in mind.

      Must be 501(c)(3) and have certification from the
      Bureau of Charitable Giving in Harrisburg.

      Resume available upon request.

      Lila Bricklin

      Lila Bricklin

      http://tv.yahoo.com/

      Ed Schwartz, Institute for the Study of Civic Values, 1218 Chestnut St.,
      Rm. 702, Philadelphia, Pa. 19107 215-238-1434 edcivic@...

      ISCV web site: http://www.iscv.org
      Also Check out  "Neighborhoods Online" at http://www.neighborhoodsonline.net.
      Or in Philadelphia: http://www.phillyneighborhoods.org

      "Citizenship is the American ideal. There may be an army of actualities
      opposed to that ideal, but there is no ideal opposed to that ideal."
                                     --G.K. Chesterton