Re: [phillyfan] Fwd: [EMAN_INC] Training Program for High School DropOuts

  • BonKaye@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2007
      Hi Everyone,
      Sadly, this announcement about Youth training is out of date. The notice was sent out several weeks ago, but we have now filled all of our slots for this program. I apologize for the confusion. However, we do have approximately 30 slots available for our welfare-to-work programs in Food Service/Dietary Aide and Hospitality for Philadelphia residents receiving cash assistance or food stamps who are NOT part of a welfare program. These slots for free training end in March, so if you have anyone interested, please have them call Bonnie Kaye at 215-728-4709. I appreciate your help.
      Best regards,
      Bonnie Kaye, M.Ed.
      Orleans Technical Institute