Fw: [RidgeParkCivic] Clean up - help needed

  • pbrennan@ucwphilly.rr.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 4:25 PM

      Help is needed for this very important cleanup of Germany Hill.  Flyer is attached that you can print and circulate to your neighbors.

      We're still fighting to keep development off the hill and need your help on Saturday........

      GERMANY HILL CLEANUP

      SATURDAY, JUNE 5, 9:00AM - NOON

      Sponsored by:

      PHILADELPHIA CARES
      RIDGE PARK CIVIC ASSOCIATION
      FRIENDS OF GERMANY HILL

      Meet at Smick and Fountain Streets - bring work gloves if you have them

      Call Marlene at (215) 482-2402 to volunteer

      THIS IS YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD, AND WE NEED YOUR HELP, SO PLEASE VOLUNTEER!