Click to demand AIDS Action from ALL the US Presidential Candidates!

  • Paul Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      FORWARD WIDELY

      True Majority is working with the 04 STOP AIDS campaign to get over 100,000
      emails to ALL of the US Presidential candidates asking that they adopt the
      04 STOP AIDS Platform that so many of you have endorsed.

      Go here to send an e-mail to ALL 10 CANDIDATES!:
      The link is
      http://action.truemajority.com/action/index.asp?step=2&item=10104&ms=adsdyB.

      Go here to check the platform. If you have not endorsed already, please do
      so ASAP!

      Below is a message from the True Majority mastermind, Jess Bassett.

      Hi all,

      The kind folks at TrueMajority just the final draft of the World AIDS Day
      Alert and the link to the webpage where it is located. This is a great way
      that we can send emails to all of the presidential candidates--including
      Bush--at once. Please take 30 seconds to fill the form out and send it. If
      you scroll to the bottom part of the page you can change the text of the
      message you send the candidates. Feel free to put in more pointed demands.

      And then....

      SPREAD THIS LINK!
      http://action.truemajority.com/action/index.asp?step=2&item=10104&ms=adsdyB

      We should try and get as many people as possible to do this. Tomorrow all
      350,000 TrueMajority members will receive a copy of the alert in their
      inboxes. Let's push that number even higher by passing this link on to
      as many people as we can. Rock those candidates!

      Jessica
      Saint Michael's College