[nolphiladelphia] Welcome to Neighborhoods Online-Philadelphia

  • Neighborhoods Online
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 1999
      Hi,

      I have just used e-groups to develop a composite list of participants in the neighbors-online, fan, and education lists sponsored by the Institute for the Study of Civic Values, as part of Neighborhoods Online. We will use this list to post items of general interest to neighborhood leaders and activists in Philadelphia.

      E-Groups also provides a web page with a chat room, calendar, links to relevant web sites, a survey tool, and a database. Perhaps we will use some of these resources as well.

      I've done my best to include each member only once, even if you're a member of more than one of our lists. That way you will not receive duplicate postings.

      I do hope this resource will prove useful to you.

      Ed Schwartz
      Institute for the Study of Civic Values