  • Kelly Green
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2003
      This Friday May 2nd we will be having a BIRTHDAY PARTY for Ed Schwartz. He will be 60! And we need you to help make his day special. I know he would love to have you here.

      Keep Friday May 2nd open. The party will be held at our office -1218 Chestnut Street - suite 702 . The party will be from 4 PM - 8 PM.

      Please respond to brwneydkel@... to RSVP-- or call me at 215-238-1434. I really need to attempt to get a count of people so to have enough food & drinks!

      For his relentless search for social justice and his never-ending hope for equality, safety, peace, justice, and decency. For his help to define our shared values. For his many years of passion and dedication to help make Philadelphia a better place.  For his wisdom. Let us celebrate the person we know, respect, admire & simply appreciate. Please join us. Help us to let him know how many lives he has touched!

      Hope to see you here!

      Thanks,
      Kelly

      Kelly Green
      Director of Civic Education
      Institute for the Study of Civic Values
      1218 Chestnut Street, Suite 702
      Philadelphia, PA 19107
      215-238-1434

      "We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all of our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time. "
      -T.S. Eliot

        http://www.phillyneighborhoods.org/youthrap.html