4488Limited number of 13 inch white Intel MacBooks now at NTR

  • Nonprofit Tech Resources
    Jun 3, 2013
      Limited number of 13 inch white Intel MacBooks now at NTR
      The NTR COMPUTER THRIFT STORE
      (Factory Outlet)
      MacBook Sale

      NEW at NTR!!!

      We are now offering 13" White MacBook laptops... 120 Gb Hard Drives, 1 Gb RAM, 2.16 Intel GHz Core Two Duo processors.

      We have them currently loaded with the Mac OS 10.5.8 and they have Open Office 3.0

      These are priced to sell!!!! at $349.99

      = = =

      Need a low-cost laser printer?
      Grab a Hewlett-Packard Laserjet 1012!

      Here's what you get for the $30 sale price:
      * It prints at 1,200 dots-per-inch, enabling you to see lots of detail in whatever you print.
      * It's black-and-white, making it much easier and cheaper to keep yourself supplied with ink
      * You'll get a lot more printing out of this printer than you would from an inkjet.
      * It's pretty fast, putting out pages at a rate up to 15 pages per minute.
      * It has a small footprint, so it won't take up much room on your desk or table.
      * It works with Windows XP or Windows 7
      * It comes with an AC power cord and a USB cable.
      * The price: $30. If you buy it with a computer, it's $15.

      Happy Shopping!
      Nonprofit Technology Resources
      The Computer Thrift Store
      1524 Brandywine Street