4476NTR SPECIAL PRICES THIS WEEK ONLY

  • Nonprofit Tech Resources
    Feb 11, 2013
      NTR SPECIAL PRICES THIS WEEK ONLY
      The NTR COMPUTER THRIFT STORE
      (Factory Outlet)
      SPECIAL PRICES THIS WEEK ONLY

      Windows 7 ULTRA Secure computers
      Lucky you! You now have another chance to purchase one of our new Windows 7 ULTRA Secure computers at a special price. These are designed after our famous Windows XP "Nearly Indestructible Computer" by using a special design only to be found in computers built by NTR.

      With the ULTRA Secure Windows 7 computer, your personal information will be much less likely to be damaged or lost when the computer gets a virus or other problems happen. Your pictures, homework, and business documents are important to you.

      Our ULTRA Secure Windows 7 computer keeps your files safe by keeping them in a special place on the computer (a second hard drive) where viruses rarely go. And when it's time for your computer to be rebuilt due to a virus or some other malfunction, you won't have to pay for the work needed to recover your documents, photos, or video files.

      Ask our store staff to show you the ULTRA Secure Windows 7 computer. These wonderful computers will be on sale this week, Feb 11-15, for $249 (regularly $295). To add a 15-inch flat screen LCD monitor, add $20. For a 17-inch screen, add $40. For a 19-inch screen, add $50.
      = = =

      Need a low-cost laser printer?
      Grab a Hewlett-Packard Laserjet 1012!

      Here's what you get for the $30 sale price:
      * It prints at 1,200 dots-per-inch, enabling you to see lots of detail in whatever you print.
      * It's black-and-white, making it much easier and cheaper to keep yourself supplied with ink
      * You'll get a lot more printing out of this printer than you would from an inkjet.
      * It's pretty fast, putting out pages at a rate up to 15 pages per minute.
      * It has a small footprint, so it won't take up much room on your desk or table.
      * It works with Windows XP or Windows 7
      * It comes with an AC power cord and a USB cable.
      * The price: $30. If you buy it with a computer, it's $15.

      Happy Shopping!
      Nonprofit Technology Resources
      The Computer Thrift Store
      1524 Brandywine Street