howdy

  • noisevillejim
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 4 11:05 PM
      welcome to the noiseville group.

      the main purpose of this is to be a mailing list for folks interested
      in the noiseville label, to alert then when new releases are out and
      available to buy. from here on out, we are concentrating on small
      pressings (and vinyl only from now on) that are only available from
      noiseville.com. some of these releases will sell out fast, so to make
      it easier for the devoted noiseville patrons, we will send out a
      message to everyone so they can get a chance to order before the item
      sells out.

      this is also a forum where you can post questions and get answers not
      only from jim from noiseville, but other noiseville folks.

      i also welcome other labels and bands to post notices about their new
      releases here. but please, only post about releases similar to
      noiseville releases.

      feel free to post. have fun, and thanks for supporting the ville.
      2008 looks like it will be the best year yet.
    • mykq2002
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19, 2008
        hi,
        any details yet about pre-ordering the forthcoming merzbow lp? saw
        the add in the august issue of wire...