not dead yet

  • Noiseville
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011
      sorry it has been so long between postings here. it has been a rough few months for me health wise. trying to get back on track.

      new? well next week we should have our copies of delayed split lp between BLUE SABBATH BLACK CHEER and WICKED KING WICKER, split release between Noiseville and Gnarled Forest. there were only 300 made, silk screened cover and comes with an insert. it is brutal shit. side long maelstroms of doom/noise filth. painful. i love it. i won't have too many and may not be able to post it to the web site but i figured i'd give you good folks a chance to snag a copy. they are $12 plus shipping (us orders add $5 for shipping, outside the us add $12 air mail shipping).

      i also have about 10 copies of the BLUE SABBATH BLACK CHEER LP "doom mantra" that we put out last year left over. 300 made, sold out fast. these were left over from a deal that feel through. they are $20 each. email if you want to snag one. and we are running really low on most of the wicked king wicker releases too. if you want to pick up any, here is the list...

      wkw 1st lp purple wax 490 made $15 cd version $10
      wkw "flydust" 2nd lp 500 made $15
      wkw "borne black" cd $10
      wkw "god is busy save yourself" cd on cold spring (uk) $15

      there will be a new wkw cassette arriving soon (hopefully) as well as the new cd on cold spring records.

      we also have a few copies of the SLOTH/IRON BUTTER split LP. 100 made. silk screen cover, only a dozen left. they are $20. email is you want to get one.

      and don't forget the DEAD RAVEN CHOIR "lonesome drinking metal" cd, lo-fi black metal covers of classic country songs. they are $8 plus shipping ($2 in US, $5 air mail outside the US)

      you can order by paypal to jim@... be sure to add shipping. if you want to order any of the small quantity stuff or a few different things, email me first with your address and i'll let you know what is still available and how much shipping is.

      we will be re-doing the web site soon, and i think our next update will be a listing of our non-noiseville releases that we have available.

      thanks folks!