new ULTRABUNNY (bunnybrains) and WICKED KING WICKER LP's SPECIAL!!

  • noisevillejim
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2009
      hi folks, the 2 new lp's in the outer bounds of sound series are here, ultrabunny (aka bunnybrains) and wicked king wicker. we're putting them together and they will be ready to ship next week sometime. subscriber copies go out then too.

      we're having problems updating our web site to list these, so to you, our members of the noiseville group, we have a deal if you order them this week. we'll pay shipping. yup. we'll end up losing money on the ones going overseas, but fuck it.

      each lp is $15, to take advantage of this deal, you must order by october 11 using paypal. just paypal $15 for each lp to jim@.... if you want to add any of the other lp's we have out to this deal, sure, why not.

      place your order and wait by the mail box for some very unique sounding albums. thanks