COLOSSLOTH LP out now, update

  • noisevillejim
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2009
      OUT NOW: Colossloth "Antipathy In Nature" LP Very cool UK Drone, more ambient than metal, but still very trippy. Comes in a silk screen cover and released in an edition of 300 copies. Most of which are going to the UK, so this album will sell out pretty quick. Go to noiseville.com and click on the "Doom-Mantra" link to order a copy today.

      In other news from Noiseville, it has been a brutal summer. Distros have not been paying so our summer releases are all seriously delayed. The next two LP's in the Outer Bounds of Sound LP series have been sitting at the pressing plant for over two months waiting for the balance due for the pressing. Looks like we will finally be able to pay them off this week. The next two LP's are Ultrabunny (the Bunnybrains) and Wicked King Wicker. A link to order them will be going up on the web site soon.

      Next up for release is the Blue Sabbath Black Cheer LP which is now entitled "Doom Mantra", and let me tell you, it is an amazing album. Like with most of our releases it is an edition of only 300 copies with a silk screen cover.

      We're then hopefully going to send out the SLOTH LP to be done. Like with all (ok most) Sloth releases, it is a very very small edition. The album is called fittingly, "The Noiseville Album" and will be an edition of only 150 copies with a silk screen printed cover. This will sell out very fast indeed.

      So please, if you can, stop by Noiseville and place an order. We need the money to get these releases off the ground. Thanks to all for your support.