(no subject)

  • holt@clubtek.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 2:38 PM
      I went to see Lesser and Matmos last night at the Brickyard (Vancouver).
      I was kind of disappointed with the lack of people that showed up for
      this. Oh well. Lesser was excellent as predicted. His set consisted
      mostly of rhythmic throbbing and squelches with dnb broken beats thrown
      in for good measure. If the sub was up just a bit louder last night I
      surely would have shit my pants. All the tracks seemed too short and I
      felt could he have played longer. I stayed for about 2 songs out of
      Matmos's set before realizing I had smoked too many cigarettes and had
      no more money for beer. Once again, oh well. Until the next gig.

      -Seedy