a duck in a tree

  • zf@zovietfrance.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2013
      Greetings, everyone, and may the new year bring you inspiration and
      curious wonders.

      The first edition in 2013 of our net radio show, A Duck in a Tree,
      will be broadcast by the Newcastle, UK based net radio station,
      Basic.fm, today at 22:00 UTC. This is a weekly show that we have been
      producing for the last six months, broadcast every Saturday and
      repeated on Sunday (14:00 UTC) and Tuesday (04:00 UTC). It's a 60
      minute continuous mix of some of the best genre-refusing, zero BPM,
      hypnotropic and maximinimalist recordings that have come our way,
      seamlessly blending music and field recordings, and occasionally
      featuring unreleased recordings of our own.

      After the Tuesday repeat, each show is made available as steaming
      audio via Mixcloud and as a podcast via PodBean, and iTunes
      subscription. Previous editions are all available from those sites.

      Here is where it is:

      Basic.fm
      http://www.basic.fm/?p=1157

      Mixcloud