Fall 2011 Europe: BrokenSleep-ScrambledEgo-MilfWolf (Vancouver)

  • colin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4 10:39 PM
      Hi..I'm returning to EUROPE this fall (SEPTEMBER-NOVEMBER)
      and am booking events for my 3 gear-based improv solo projects:
      BROKEN SLEEP - SCRAMBLED EGO - MILF WOLF
      egoscape at gmail
      http://brokensleepblog.blogspot.com

      BROKEN SLEEP -drone, dark ambient, ambient noise and beyond
      http://soundcloud.com/brokensleep
      http://myspace.com/brokensleep
      http://myspace.com/brokensleepfieldrecordings

      SCRAMBLED EGO -glitchy beats (power noise, gabber/hc, etc)
      http://soundcloud.com/scrambledego

      MILF WOLF -harsh noise, costume noise, noise as catharsis
      http://soundcloud.com/milfwolf
      http://myspace.com/milfwolf

      -7th European tour (under various names)
      -active in D.I.Y. & experimental music off+on for 25+ years
      -shared line-ups with a diverse set of folks, including:
      Antoni Maiovvi, Aranos, Capslock, Kelly Churko, Crank Sturgeon, Empusae, Goatsblood, Hecate, incite/, Wouters Jaspers, Jason Kahn, Mecha/Orga, Open Performance Orchestra, Oscillating Innards, Pan Sonic, Dave Phillips, Oscillating Innards, Praying for Oblivion, Pulse Emitter, The Rita, Scant Intone, Sistrenatus, Sudden Infant, Synapscape
      -festivals:
      Autonomous Mutant Festival, Fake Jazz (Vancouver), Noise Camp
      (Vienna), Noiz Fest (Ljubljana), Signal & Noise (Vancouver), Termite
      Club (Leeds)...and Mike Fest (Prague)

      ..thanks for your time and interest - Colin
      -
      http://brokensleepblog.blogspot.com