Evening of Visual and Audio Goodness (and how to get in) with P.A.S., Seesar, and many more

  • King Seesar
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2 8:24 AM
      This was just released by the promoters of this event today. This event
      is guest list only, so just follow the link at the bottom to sign up and
      get directions, et cetera! (as always if you don't want to be alerted to
      events of fantastic, fun, creative music, then let me know and I'll
      remove you from the list. Sorry for any cross-posting.)

      Sunday September 7, 2008

      an evening of collaborative projections, diy electronics, and whatnot
      for good measure
      with...

      Post Abortion Stress - Electronics, Films
      Seesar - Percussion
      Michael Clough - Electronics
      http://www.myspace.com/postabortionstress
      http://www.myspace.com/seesar01

      Dead Horse for Sale - vocals, film, movement, electronics featuring
      Glynne Ciccada on Guitar
      http://www.myspace.com/deadhorseforsale

      ithyphall.brel.gory - Electronics, Electronics, Strings, and Electronics
      http://www.myspace.com/ithyphallbrelgory

      Scott Robinson - Electronics,
      Steve Mason - Electronics, Voice
      Daniel Vincent - Electronics
      http://www.myspace.com/backtothewomb

      Doors 6pm, show starts at 7:02pm precisely, by my watch.

      It's all going down at The Boxing Club in Limehouse. Suggested donation
      £3 to £6.

      Due to the nature of the space, this is a guestlist only event. Please
      sign yourself and your mates up at
      http://www.spacehijackers.org/events/collaboration.php, which will also
      be where to find the full address.

      Thanks to everyone that has supported this fantastic tour so far and if
      you haven't made it out to a show yet, there's still time! It has been a
      wondrous experience and there is more musical and visual madness yet to
      come!

      Cheers everyone and see you soon!
      Will AKA Seesar
      Scan, remove and block Spyware. Click now!
      http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL2241/fc/Ioyw6i4tANT23y72keZS0AefzZwmGqXLkzae4IMHs0jvPp2N8M8ylq/