KNAR/MR GENETOR split cd DTRASH#101 now released on D-Trash Records

  • Schizoid
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 8, 2007
      DTRASH101 Now Available... on www.dtrashrecords.com

      Close to 10 years in the game, and we dish out our 101st release for
      you, along with a ton of other new stuff on the www.dtrashrecords.com
      site.

      -101 KNAR/MR GENETOR - SPLIT CD
      Our longtime brotha KNAR throws it down with some new material, this
      time bringing MR GENETOR to the table for a head to head battle of
      out-there harsh breakcore/IDM sounds. MR GENETOR confronts with
      crunching and jolting disorienting beats - Yet KNAR's fuzzed out melody
      driven beat rhythmics drive you into an electrocuted hypnosis. What a
      pair of hosers!

      -DTECH07 VARIOUS ARTISTS / THE VIRUS HAS BEEN SPREAD - A D-TRASH RECORDS
      TRIBUTE TO ATARI TEENAGE RIOT
      Released in May this year, our D-TRASH Records ATR tribute continues to
      get out there into the world and rock the critics. Order the CD now
      through the D-TRASH site. RegenMag.com says:
      "As tribute compilations go, credit must be given to the artists on The
      Virus Has Been Spread. Even on tracks like Hercklekot's "Fuck All!" and
      Zymotic's "Into the Death," both of which are near perfect note-for-note
      covers, every artist on this CD manages to present their own sound and
      style to the listener while staying true to the original spirit of Atari
      Teenage Riot; a rather difficult task for any tribute. As label head
      Schizoid states in the liners, "Riot sounds still produce riots;" no
      statement could be truer, and with his version of "The Future of War"
      ending the CD on a gut-wrenchingly abrasive note, The Virus Has Been
      Spread will surely produce the same level of excitement, shock, and
      anarchist rage as the original Atari Teenage Riot."

      Also be sure to check out:
      -NEW! Even more! of our D-TRASH Records titles are available now to
      purchase online via the www.itunes.com Store!
      -NEW! Music video 64REVOLT "You Can't Hold Us Back" from the ATR CD!
      -NEW! Reviews of D-TRASH releases in TWILIGHT ZONE, ROCK SOUND,
      INDUSTRIAL.ORG
      -NEW! 5 new releases now on D-TRASH sublabel CONTRA RECORDINGS!
      -NEW! Upcoming PRINCESSE ROTATIVE, CPWK, PUNISH YOURSELF European
      concerts!
      -NEW! Introduce yourself to the new D-artists MR GENETOR!
      ----

      COMING SOON:
      DTRASH102 - ATARIX - TBA
      DTRASH100 - 100th release, MUSIC VIDEOS DVD

      RECENT RELEASES Also for MP3 Download:
      -DTRASH98 Venom8888 (USA) / The Balkan Tea Party
      -DTRASH97 Oxygenfad (Canada) / Oxygenfad
      -DTRASH96 The Gigglin Dildas (Belgium) / Beautyqueens
      -DTRASH95 Contra (Canada) / Unknown Animals
      -DTRASH94 Babylon Disco (Sweden) / Natsukashii EP
      -DTRASH93 Heartworm (USA) / Items Of Ill Repute

      Order The Following through www.dtrashrecords.com:
      -DTECH07 - THE VIRUS HAS BEEN SPREAD / A.T.R. TRIBUTE
      -DTECH06 - HANSEL / LORENTZIAN LINESHAPER
      -DTECH05 - EVESTUS / WASTELANDS
      -DTECH04 - CONTRA / ENTER THE WINTER
      -DTECH03 - VARIOUS / RISING TIDE COMPILATION
      -DTECH02 - UNITUS / CROSS CONTAMINATION
      -DTECH01 - SCHIZOID / ALL THINGS ARE CONNECTED

      ----

      <http://www.dtrashrecords.com <http://www.dtrashrecords.com/> >