greetings to the list from synnack

  • Clint M. Sand
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2006
      Hi Yo. This is my first post to this list so let me know if
      selfpromotion posts are frowned upon.

      I've released a track as a free internetdownload and I'm looking for
      some feedback.

      Info about the track follows. All feedback is greatly appreciated!

      -Clint

      synnack v1.5 has been released for free internet download on
      synnack.com. Total Running Time: 19:30:65

      synnack v1.5 is a ~20 minute ambient noise work created using a number
      of techniques. Some of the source material used was created by rendering
      graphical images as sound, live instrumentation, programming, and random
      sequence generation using an application called sounder to send MIDI
      data to a range of virtual samplers and synths. v1.5 was mixed, produced
      and mastered at 0xf8 studios in Boston, MA by Clint M. Sand in early
      2006. synnack is Clint M. Sand and Jeff Ito.

      Also available is synnack v1.0.
      v1.0 was released at midnight, New Years Day, 2006 as a free internet
      download. v1.0 is a compilation of 5 tracks created throughout 2004 and
      2005 and represents the sound of the early development of synnack.

      For more information, please visit www.synnack.com