rare noise on ebay incl. pain jerk, aube, etc. + whitehouse LP

  • Charles Read
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2006
      Hello,
      I'm currently selling off some noise/exp. stuff incl rare AMP Pain
      Jerk tapes, etc. Sorry to see this lot go but need money!

      http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZcreadishcread

      I also have a rare Whitehouse 'Right to Kill' LP, bootleg version
      (Peter Kurten front cover, band on back), please email me with
      reasonable offers! It's all in great condition.

      Charles
      http://www.freewebs.com/btrecordings