Banjax / Mystery Box #58 / weighing sound with BPO

  • G.X. Jupitter-Larsen
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      SOMNIMAGE CORP (www.somnimage.com) IS PROUD TO
      PRESENT:...
       ...Allan Zane & I as a tag-team on a full-length CD:
      'Banjax'. A collaborative/conceptual (of
      course!!!) project, 'Banjax' will not only satisfy the
      appetites for those of the "aesthetics" of Noise, but
      also appeal to those with a sensibility for "dark
      ambience" to boot! When worlds collide, if you will...

      Standard edition of 900.

      Artist's edition of 100 IN 2 PARTS as follows:
       PART 1 (Audio/packaging): CD housed in silk-screened
      draw-string bag,signed and numbered print by both
      artists, AND MAIL-IN VOUCHER (TO SOMNIMAGE...) FOR
      PART 2.
       PART 2 (Conceptual): To be aquired upon return of
      voucher... and then some!!!

      Pre-orders are being taken now for this release. It
      will arrive sometime in November. Only 75 copies of
      the limited artist edition are for sale so act fast.

      RETAIL PRICES === Standard edition pre-order price is
      $15 post-paid in usa, $18 rest of the world.
      Artists edition $27 post-paid in usa, $30 rest of the
      world

      WHOLESALE PRICES ===Standard edition $7plus shipping
      NO wholesale prices offered on Artists edition, but
      you will only pay$23 plus exact postage if you are
      interested in these
      payment can be made to Somnimage@... via paypal.

      (www.somnimage.com)

      ===================================

      Christopher Delaurenti of 'The Wire' wrote of The
      Haters most recent performance in Seattle: The Haters
      spewed colossally loud broadband pulses that
      eventually coalesced into a quasi rumba groove. The
      Haters provoked the most intense physiological
      response – the room felt like a rapidly depressurizing
      airplane cabin.

      ===================================

      My latest NOISE Mystery Box (#58):

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4787301485

      ===================================

      The latest updates at http://www.noisyvideo.com
      include: John Wiese & I weighing sound with the Broken
      Penis Orchestra; a 1998 Grinding Gig; a 1999 Untitled
      Title Shot; 1991 Amplified Cuttings; a 1994 noisy
      puppet show; and 20-plus seconds from Ignaz Schick &
      I.

      ===================================

      And why stop at weekly video clips? My latest web
      project: Daily Drawings is at:

      http://drawing.jupitter-larsen.com

      A new drawing everyday, and not one of them an image
      of The Totimorphous!

      ===================================

      There are new Haters mp3s done exclusively for
      harshnoise.com:

      http://noisemp3.com/artists/thehaters

      http://www.jupitter-larsen.com
      http://www.noisyvideo.com